• This luxury gift set is a collaboration between PekoeTea, the Great British Tea Party, Rosebank Fabrics and British designer Nick Munro.
• Each set includes one caddy each of specially labelled PekoeTea Edinburgh Breakfast Blend and Blue Lady Tea and one Nick Munro Queen's Tea Ball Infuser.
• Both caddies are exclusively labelled with an original hand painted illustration by the acclaimed British artist, Sir Francis Rose, a contemporary of Cecil Beaton.
• Rosebank Fabrics, a truly British Institution, have been producing beautiful hand block printed fabrics since 1881 - it is from Sir Francis Rose's illustration that the Rosebank Fabric logo is inspired.
• The Queen's Tea Ball Infuser is part of The Queen's Tea collection. Nick Munro was commissioned to design a teapot for the Queen's Diamond Jubilee Coronation in 2013. The Queen's Tea collection is based on the original Diamond Jubilee Teapot which now sits on display in Buckingham Palace.
• The Queen's tea ball infuser is made from 18/8 polished stainless steel with a gold plated crown, chain and leaf.
• Great British Tea Party was started in 2012 to mark the historic occasion of the London Olympics. What could be more British than afternoon tea? With over 60,000 of followers from around the world, the Facebook page celebrates everything tea and British culture.
1 x 75g Rosebank Design Breakfast Blend Caddy
1 x 50g Rosebank Design Blue Lady Caddy
1 x 18/8 polished stainless steel and gold plated Queen's Tea Ball infuser