We offer an extensive range of the highest quality premium teas, both single estates sourced from tea growing regions around the world and exquisite flavoured blends made by hand in our factory in Edinburgh.
FREE STANDARD UK SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER £25 | FREE EUROPE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER £85
Unfortunately we have had a delay in receiving more empty caddies to pack our teas. We expect these to arrive towards the end of May. In the meantime, we are working to put all our products in boxes or on pre-order.
Zhou Family Handmade Jiang Hua Xiang Dan Cong
£8.00 - £25.00
• Jiang Hua Xiang means Ginger Flower Aroma. This fine example of handmade Dan Cong has been roasted twice and can infuse up to 10 times.
• This tea is hand-made by the Zhou Family Tea Masters.
• When infused it has a pleasant earthy flavour with hints of vanilla, ginger and jasmine.
• The best flavours from this tea come when it is made in Gong Fu style.
• Our Jiang Hua Xiang has been hand packed in Edinburgh into recyclable aluminium caddies with a plastic free inner bag.
• Our Taster Boxes are 8g, which is enough for one full gongfu cha serving to make multiple infusions or two normal pots of tea.
Where is it from?:
Phoenix Mountain, Guangdong Province, China
2-3g (1-2 tsp)
Free UK Standard Delivery for all samples and for orders over £25.
Orders under £25 are made using Royal Mail 1st Class for £3.30. Read more.