We offer an extensive range of the highest quality premium teas, both single estates sourced from tea growing regions around the world and exquisite flavoured blends made by hand in our factory in Edinburgh.
FREE STANDARD UK SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER £25 | FREE EUROPE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER £85
Unfortunately we have had a delay in receiving more empty caddies to pack our teas. We expect these to arrive towards the end of May. In the meantime, we are working to put all our products in boxes or on pre-order.
CLEARANCE Huang Jin Gui - Yellow Gold Oolong Tea
£3.60 - £12.75£9.00 - £31.95
• CLEARANCE TEA - LAST SEASON STOCK - REDUCED TO CLEAR
• Best Before 30/06/2021 or 21/05/2021
• Huang Jin Gui, meaning ‘Golden Osmanthus’, is an oolong grown in Southern Fujian and named for the golden hue of the infusion and fragrant Osmanthus aroma.
• Like many green oolongs, Huang Jin Gui is grown at high altitudes and has a fresh, sweet and floral flavour.
• Our Huang Jin Gui is packed by hand in Edinburgh using infinitely recyclable aluminium caddies with a plastic free inner or resealable stand-up pouches.
Where is it from?:
Fujian Province, China
2-3g (1-2 tsp)
Free UK Standard Delivery for all samples and for orders over £25.
Orders under £25 are made using Royal Mail 1st Class for £3.30. Read more.