More Sizes Available
• Inspired by our travels to India sourcing teas, Chai Black Tea brings premium Indian black teas together with a carefully balanced range of traditional chai spices.
• Experience Indian Chai at it's best with its warming and intense yet smooth flavour. Try with milk to balance the spiciness and add sugar to taste.
• Made from the finest Indian black teas and premium spices we hand-craft this tea in our factory in Edinburgh.
• Our Chai Black Tea is packed by hand in Edinburgh using infinitely recyclable aluminium caddies with a plastic free inner or, resealable stand-up pouches.
• It took us several attempts to get this blend right - there was something missing until we added a very small amount of Darjeeling to sweeten the Assam base. We think we've made something rather special.
|Ingredients:||Indian Black Tea (65%), Cinnamon Pieces, Ginger Bits, Star Anise, Green Cardamom Pods, Black Pepper, Cloves. Packed in a factory that also handles nuts.|
|4g (2 tsp)||100°C||450ml||3 mins|
See More Colours
Zero Japan Kiko Teacups are hand made from Stoneware with an unglazed base.
The BBN-21s teacup holds 200ml.
The Kiko glaze teacup is not dishwasher safe.
See More Colours
These mugs from Kinto feature organic lines which are the traces of handwork on the potter’s wheel. The supple shape fits well inside your hands, and the wide arched handle that connects smoothly to the cup makes it comfortable to use. Craftsmen apply each layer of colored glaze, bringing about unique expressions on each mug.
These are larger, ideal for hot chocolate, chai teas or coffee.
We recommend washing these by hand rather than in a dishwasher.