• Packed in specially labelled Tartan Design Caddies, our Scottish Breakfast makes a perfect gift from Scotland's capital city.
• By specially selecting only the finest teas, our Scottish Breakfast Tea has been blended exclusively for us in Kolkata by master tea blenders.
• Our Scottish Breakfast tastes fantastic when brewed with Scottish Water but can also tastes great when brewed all over the world.
• Our Scottish Breakfast is a full bodied and rich blend of Assam teas with a small amount of Darjeeling that gives a strong and robust infusion.
• While still being made of high quality loose leaf tea, our Breakfast Blend has been made from top grade Crush Tear Curl style leaves for a hearty brew. The finer leaf makes a stronger and faster infusion.
• Milk can be added but it is also delicious with a slice of lemon.
• Our Scottish Breakfast is packed by hand in Edinburgh in infinitely recyclable aluminium caddies with a plastic free inner.
|Leaf Type:||CTC/Orthodox Blend|
|Where is it from?:||
|Ingredients:||Indian Black Tea. Packed in a factory that also handles nuts.
|3-5g (2 tsp)||100°C||450ml||3-5 mins|
A high altitude tea grown at 2200m in the Ai Lao mountain range in Yunnan Province. Picked from trees that are over a century old, this a truly exceptional tea. The high altitude means that the leaves are kept moist from the mist and dew while being able to soak up the high altitude sunshine. The leaves have been lightly oxidised, making vibrant and complex flavour.
|Where is it from?:||
Yunnan Province, China
More Sizes Available
• Sweet & spicy, this is a great tea to warm you through the winter or refresh over a cool summer night
• Blended using 100% natural ingredients, Apple & Cinnamon combines natural sweetness from the apple pieces and stevia, no need to add sugar. This blend is easy drinking at any time of the day
• Made from fruit and spices this blend is naturally caffeine free
• Our Apple & Cinnamon is packed by hand in Edinburgh using infinitely recyclable aluminium caddies with a plastic free inner or resealable stand-up pouches
• A firm favourite with our Edinburgh customers and can be found being served by many of our hospitality partners.
|Ingredients:||Apple, ginger, hibiscus and cornflower petals, cardamom, cinnamon, cloves, pepper, stevia and natural flavouring. Packed in a factory that also handles nuts.|
|2g (1 tsp)||100°C||450ml||3 mins|
• These Bai Mu Dan white tea cakes are from Zheng He in Fujian Province. The packaging is marked as Fuding because in China, Fuding teas can command a higher price - slightly dodgy but we know for certain that these come from Zheng He.
• They are made from Da Bai cultivar
• The best way to prepare this tea is in Gong Fu style
• The infusion is earthy but with a really nice rose floral flavour.
• We only have a very small number of these so when they are gone we won't be getting any more of the 2009
• We are constantly changing our range of limited edition teas so make sure you check back with us regularly to see what new teas we have