A fine young pu-erh from the Wuliang mountains in Yunnan Province. This tea has been picked from tea trees that are thought to be more than a century old, growing at an altitude of around 1800m. This tea is pressed into beengs of 100g each, to prepare some simply break off pieces as needed and return the remainder to storage.
The tea itself is rich with a thick mouthfeel and a powerful, pleasant aftertaste. For such a young pu-erh it is excellent, and will of course mature and improve with age provided it is stored carefully.
|Where is it from?:||
Yunnan Province, China
|5g (3 tsp)||
More Sizes Available
• Inspired by our travels to India sourcing teas, Chai Black Tea brings premium Indian black teas together with a carefully balanced range of traditional chai spices.
• Experience Indian Chai at it's best with its warming and intense yet smooth flavour. Try with milk to balance the spiciness and add sugar to taste.
• Made from the finest Indian black teas and premium spices we hand-craft this tea in our factory in Edinburgh.
• Our Chai Black Tea is packed by hand in Edinburgh using infinitely recyclable aluminium caddies with a plastic free inner or, resealable stand-up pouches.
• It took us several attempts to get this blend right - there was something missing until we added a very small amount of Darjeeling to sweeten the Assam base. We think we've made something rather special.
|Ingredients:||Indian Black Tea (65%), Cinnamon Pieces, Ginger Bits, Star Anise, Green Cardamom Pods, Black Pepper, Cloves. Packed in a factory that also handles nuts.|
|4g (2 tsp)||100°C||450ml||3 mins|
See More Colours
Zero Japan Kiko Teacups are hand made from Stoneware with an unglazed base.
The BBN-21s teacup holds 200ml.
The Kiko glaze teacup is not dishwasher safe.
More Sizes Available
The UNIMUG by Kinto Japan is designed to give you a stylish, simple way to brew loose leaf tea easily.
It is made from heat resistant glass and comes in a range of different coloured copolyester infusers. The UNIMUG is dishwasher safe.